Fall Forum 2018: Check back for details.
What is Adobe Kickbox?
Kickbox is designed for both individual innovators and organizations. Kickbox is a new innovation process that the Adobe software company developed for its own use and then made it available to everyone.
Led by a team of innovators, Kickbox is both a process for individuals and a system for deploying that process across an organization at scale, according to Cynthia Hedge, CEO of the Center for Creative Solutions. "It’s designed to increase innovator effectiveness, accelerate innovation velocity, and measurably improve innovation outcomes. Kickbox can also optimize innovation investments by reducing costs compared to traditional approaches," she noted.
Adobe Kickbox delivers an actionable process for discovering new opportunities, validating customer engagement, and evaluating new business potential. It includes tools that help innovators define, refine, validate, and evolve their idea, Hedge said.
Kickbox helps innovators:
- Be more effective and have more impact.
- Build valuable life skills and experience (for example, ideation, divergent thinking, and business creation).
- Increase job satisfaction and engagement (as demonstrated by participant evaluation scores).
- Discover (or rediscover) their passion for delighting customers.
Kickbox helps organizations:
- Increase innovation quantity, quality, and speed across the organization.
- Empower existing innovators to be more effective and more engaged.
- Identify and activate latent innovators (who may not know they’re innovators).
- Foster an innovation culture and attract innovators to the organization.
As always, the forum is open to the general public. Featured will be regional entrepreneurs and innovators who have first-hand, practical experience with the innovation process.